About Me

maker, creative, living lightly, local, craft, minimalism, and taking joy in the small things

Saturday 19 April 2008

The Results of Our Hard Work



Yesterday I went to collect Xav, Geoff and my hagi yaki masterpieces. When we left them about 3 weeks ago, they were not so attractive (Xav's is the one on the left), but it is amazing what difference some glaze makes!

Not sure if they would sell in any of the hagi yaki shops, but they certainly are great souvenirs. Actually I am sure I have presented my mum with many more hideous art creations than these ones though!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Um, is it me or does X's creation actually look a bit like him?

Unknown said...

That's a bit harsh on the milk jug...

Xavier said...

Now I just have to learn how to spurt milk from my nose, and we can be twins!