About Me

maker, creative, living lightly, local, craft, minimalism, and taking joy in the small things

Saturday 10 May 2008

My brief encounter with fame!


I was on Mishima this week at the same time as a film star! Some random old Japanese film star called Kiyoji Nakajo. He apparently is a singer and an actor. I have no idea what they were filming or why they were on a dinky little Island in the middle of nowhere. The dude wanted to tell me about his house on the Gold Coast, but the only English word he knew was "Gold Coast"

Then after my encounter with the star I took the boat back to Hagi, and it was the worst boat trip I have taken! I was worried that the boat was going to tip over or something. This photo was taken through a window in the middle level of the boat.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I bet he was impressed to meet you, Hagi's celebrity gaijin!