About Me

maker, creative, living lightly, local, craft, minimalism, and taking joy in the small things

Thursday 10 January 2008

Aah, Engrish

Over the course of time in Japan I have seen some beautiful examples of Engrish (or Japlish as it is otherwise known). Most days I see someone wearing a ridiculous tee-shirt, or carrying a pencil case that says things like "Sweet Happy Best". While they are funny, I generally don't share them as they are fairly commonplace. However, I bought an exercise book the other day with a BRILLIANT engrish slogan that I had to share!

"Dear Sweet Dot: For the life that is ordinary with fabric of a dear sweet dot an accent."

First person to explain wins a prize!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Colourful spots on stuff help make your otherwise boring existence more interesting?